February 15, 2013

VDAY BEAN DAY




V-day can seem like a pointless Hallmark holiday but HEY, for me it's an excuse to see bean. With baseball, work, school, and everything life throws at you it can be tough to fit in quality time. Thank you St. Valentine for creating a day that you can be extra cheesy and no one can mock you :)

We decided to meet before work for coffee on the beach. He had bought me a mug with a bear on it (that's what he calls me) awhile ago so I thought I'd do the same! But finding a mug with a bean on it....not gonna happen. Fortunately I had a design I had made for him (it says I Love You Deerly with a deer on it), so I had it printed on a mug so we could match. kinda.

After work and practice we went to dinner and people watched. A big thanks goes out to the man in the red suit and feathered hat for making the people watching part a bit more entertaining.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I want to see a photo of the man in the red suit and feathered hat. I bet he would know where to find a mug with a bean on it.

    ReplyDelete