These turned out like little mounds, but still tasted great.
- 1¼ cups almond meal
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate (I used chocolate chips)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together almond meal, dark chocolate chips, coconut, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg
- Whisk in the coconut oil and vanilla, then add to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, place on baking sheet with space in between each. Press down slightly.
- Bake 7-10 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
- Let them cool before serving.