January 21, 2013

LET'S TRY THIS

Since last summer I have been following the Paleo lifestyle. My mom mentioned she was trying it, and that it could help with some of my many physical ailments. After about a month I already started feeling better! My teeth were whiter, my cramps went away, I began sleeping better, and my body felt cleaner overall. Of course there are people who speculate whether the Paleo lifestyle is worth it, but I believe each body is different. I found extreme success with going primal, so I stand behind it! 
It has been a long journey so I thought I would share some tips and resources that I have discovered along the way.

Helpful websites:

whole9life.com
paleomg.com
nomnompaleo.com
civilizedcavemancooking.com



Favorite Ingredients:

Everyday Seasoning from Trader Joes
Staple Foods:
Ground Beef (or any meat)
Almond Butter
Apples
Eggs
Almonds
Sweet Potatos
Green Veggies
Onions
Bananas




No comments:

Post a Comment