January 4, 2013

SEATTLE LOVE

I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of two amazing people last weekend in Seattle, WA. Bean was part of the wedding party, so I made the trip with two close friends. I had a blast navigating around an unfamiliar city with some great travel buddies. We probably walked two miles in the rain through downtown Seattle just to get to our hotel. Whew. 
  I haven't been to too many weddings, but now I'm at the age where there seems to be one every few months! Celebrating is always fun, but it is that much better when you know the couple. Not to mention the bride did a fantastic job of putting together one heck of a day. The venue had a romantic and rustic feel, filled with candles and succulents. I couldn't believe how she managed to add so many details that were handmade but elegant.  
The day had the theme verse of Ruth 1:16.
"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God."
LOVE this. What a beautiful covenant. 
 
Congrats Trev and Brooke, we are all so happy for you two and your adventures to come!!

 
 Beautiful building. Sodo Park.

 Altar for communion.

Bride and groom!
 
 


 
 My date :)







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment